- Nearly all body panels, unless otherwise stated are genuine and were produced at the Portuguese factory using original press tools
- If not all tooling for re manufacturing has been produced in the UK.
- All panels and sub assemblies are suitable for both right and left (RHD or LHD) hand drive Mokes
- Sub assemblies include all original attachments and minor panels such as wiring tags, reinforcement sections, welded nuts etc. Some of these may not be listed
- The vast majority of panels are manufactured from Zintec coated steel and are refered to as 'galvanised' withink the Moke community. Although this is not strictly correct Zintec does provide a similar protective rust preventing coating that the infererence suggests